Execute a Brillium GDPR Data Processing Addendum (DPA)
Effective May 25, 2018, the European Union (EU) will experience very dramatic changes to the laws that apply to the processing of personal data of EU residents. The new GDPR regulation imposes certain new obligations on:
- Controllers - those entities that determine the purpose and means of the processing of personal data
- Processors - those entities that act on the instructions of the controller and process the data on its behalf
European data protection law states that a Data Controller can use a supplier for processing of personal data only if this processing is regulated in a Data Processing Addendum (DPA). The DPA shall state the purpose of the processing, what data is processed, how they shall be protected, and more. It is both parties responsibility that such a DPA is in place.
All of Brillium's customers may undertake personal data. Most of Brillium's customers are Data Controllers, and use Brillium as a Data Processor. If you have determined that you qualify as a Data Controller under the GDPR, and need a DPA in place with Brillium, who processes personal data on your behalf, our GDPR compliant DPA is provided here and ready for your signature.
How to Sign a DPA with Brillium
- Select this link: Brillium GDPR Processor DPA
- Enter your name and email address in the form displayed
- Follow the on-screen instructions to review and sign the Brillium DPA form
A copy of the signed DPA will automatically be emailed to you upon completion of the signing process.